Africa118 is an equal opportunity employer
CALL CENTRE REPS - ARABIC SPEAKING.
Role Purpose:To validate the accuracy of the customer records in the directory services database. This will be done promptly, efficiently and accurately while respecting established customer management guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researching and correcting customer records using a variety of tools (directories, internet, and customer websites) and outbound call validation.
- Websites, etc.) and outbound call validation.
- Proactive mass validation of customer records in key categories to update, purge and eliminate corrupt or redundant information.
- Responding effectively to research requests from the Data Management team.
- Understanding, maintaining and implementing data governance policies using established policies and tools.
- Ensuring availability through adherence to schedule to resolve all data cleansing queries.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- • Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- • Proficiency in English and Arabic is mandatory.
- • Knowledge of Kiswahili, French, Portuguese, Amharic or Arabic is an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Attributes:• Maintains a positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work.
• Dynamic and energized individual.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Maintains high levels of integrity and confidentiality of client information.
• Excellent telephone etiquette.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Flexibility and attention to detail are essential.
Qualified and interested candidates to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position on the subject line.